« Home | I. hate. my. job. In other news, I joined a gym! » | The Biggest Loser » | Friday night, my friend Chris hit a raccoon with h... » | My phone's on vibrate for you Electroclash is kara... » | And I call myself a fan. » | It's been a while, not because I've been busy...my... » | I've had a rough day. I think my feelings would be... » | I went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack for the first ti... » | And I didn't even get shot! » | Why yes, I have been drinking, thank you for asking. » 

12.18.2004 

I went to Hollywood Video last night to rent some movies. When I was at the checkout, the guy ringing me out complimented the necklace I was wearing. He was going on and on about how it was a celtic design and said what tribe it was from and blah and blah. ( I just think it's pretty ). As I was walking out, I realized that I was wearing a really low cut shirt and the guy was a lot taller than me. Nice necklace, huh.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates