« Home | It's been a while, not because I've been busy...my... » | I've had a rough day. I think my feelings would be... » | I went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack for the first ti... » | And I didn't even get shot! » | Why yes, I have been drinking, thank you for asking. » | I've discovered pure joy. » | Everyone loves bikini glasses!  » | shut UP! » | Blog, like you've never blogged before! » | Yes, I am a dork. » 

11.15.2004 

And I call myself a fan.

Saturday I went to Best Buy to browse around, see if anything peaked my interest. What I found was a CD of rarities and B-Sides from No Doubt. I didn't even know it existed. It's awesome. Most of the tracks are from "The Return of Saturn" phase, which is by far my fave album of theirs. That was pretty much the highlight of my weekend.

Last night I completely psyched myself up for James Marsters ( best known for his role as "Spike" on Buffy and Angel) guest role on "The Mountain." Per IMDB, last night was to be the night he would grace the WB with his presence. Alas, it was not so. I watched 20 or so minutes of the friggin Mountain for no reason. (other than laughing at one of the characters hair dos -- seriously mega bad) All is not lost though. I checked with JamesMarsters.com and the episode he's in is now being shown on 11/21. Everyone tune in. I'm hoping he throws in a "bloody hell" just for fun.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates