« Home | Ah, procrastination » | I went to Hollywood Video last night to rent some ... » | I. hate. my. job. In other news, I joined a gym! » | The Biggest Loser » | Friday night, my friend Chris hit a raccoon with h... » | My phone's on vibrate for you Electroclash is kara... » | And I call myself a fan. » | It's been a while, not because I've been busy...my... » | I've had a rough day. I think my feelings would be... » | I went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack for the first ti... » 

1.06.2005 

Round up.

Happy (late) holidays. Hope everyone was safe and happy and got good presents. Also gave good presents, that's a plus as well.

My holiday consisted of playing entirely too much Nintendo Game Cube (my big Xmas present), bowling (terribly, as a matter of fact), and watching a few choice movies. I have turned into a game cube fanatic, which is a bit ridiculous. I got Buffy Season 1 and I've only watched 3 episodes, because I've been to "busy" playing Donkey Konga and Animal Crossing. Ri-goddam-diculous.

My new years eve was a dud. My new years eve eve, however, was very fun. Amy and I went out to a bar that was serving $2 Long Islands. One of those can easily kick my ass. I had at least three (the rest of the night is very blurry). Luckily I only drunk dialed two people. Unfortunatly one of them was Brian. Boo to me. But, funny enough, I remember talking to him I just don't remember what was said. I'm sure I said something retarded, but at least I didn't tell him I was driving to see him the next day then just not show up.

Best compliment ever in the history of the world (okay, that may be overstating but whatever):
Admirer #1: "I am such a fan of you."
Me: "Really? How much?"
Admirer #1: "If you were holding a concert, I would pay $80 bucks to stand behind a pole."

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates