« Home | I've had a rough day. I think my feelings would be... » | I went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack for the first ti... » | And I didn't even get shot! » | Why yes, I have been drinking, thank you for asking. » | I've discovered pure joy. » | Everyone loves bikini glasses!  » | shut UP! » | Blog, like you've never blogged before! » | Yes, I am a dork. » | Mmmmm.... » 

11.08.2004 

It's been a while, not because I've been busy...my life is just so boring.

I went to Iowa City this weekend for the annual "hang out with my parents and their friends and watch them get tanked" weekend. I did shots on Friday. I don't do shots. Iowa beat Purdue, so that was cool. Most of my drinks were paid for, so that was cool. I got drunk and called uber hot account rep from the bathroom at Jakes. That - not so cool. Thankfully he didn't answer, but he did call me on Sunday to give me a hard time about it. He figured I was either drunk or in some sort of trouble considering the hour I called. ( He was betting on the former) Why oh why cant I get over that jack ass? I can't even see his cute face anymore.

Today's fortune cookie wisdom: "A package of value will arrive soon (in bed!!)"

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates