« Home | Hi, My name is Michelle and I'm a workaholic. » | What kind of pirate am I? You decide! You can also... » | Round up. » | Ah, procrastination » | I went to Hollywood Video last night to rent some ... » | I. hate. my. job. In other news, I joined a gym! » | The Biggest Loser » | Friday night, my friend Chris hit a raccoon with h... » | My phone's on vibrate for you Electroclash is kara... » | And I call myself a fan. » 

1.24.2005 

Oh.My.God.

Saturday night I had to work at Walgreens til about 10:30pm. There were only 3 of us there, so when it came time for my break, I had to grab the manager from the office to ring out my twinkies and chocolate milk. (Yes, I've gone back on my drug store diet -- they don't sell Zebra Cakes at Walgreens though!!!) I knocked on the door and asked him what's up, he replied "I'm f*cking doing this f*cking self evaluation thing." (He tends to curse like a sailor-he's really cool) I thought I'd be a smart ass and respond by saying something like, "Do you f*cking mind ringing my up then?" Instead the words that actually came out of my mouth were, "Do you mind f*cking me?" Oh.My.God. I was soooooooo embarrassed. Beyond repair. He thought it was pretty funny. I just hid myself in shame the rest of the night.

I'm so dumb.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates