« Home | And I didn't even get shot! » | Why yes, I have been drinking, thank you for asking. » | I've discovered pure joy. » | Everyone loves bikini glasses!  » | shut UP! » | Blog, like you've never blogged before! » | Yes, I am a dork. » | Mmmmm.... » | super fun weekend spent in minneapolis. went shop... » | here comes the seether. » 

10.16.2004 

I went to eat at Joe's Crab Shack for the first time last night with two of my friends from work. When we were seated, someone came over the intercom and said "Warning: In two minutes, the shack will begin to shake." Two minutes later, "Carwash" came over the stereo and all the waitstaff came out and danced. Thirty minutes later, they played the Macarena and they all danced again. During this dance break, one of them would yell out a random dance move (examples: Roger Rabbit, Cabbage Patch, Shopping Cart) and they would all do it.
After witnessing this, my friend Sarah said "I would never ever work here for that reason alone." I replied, "For that reason alone, I TOTALLY want to work here."

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates