« Home | I have black polka dots on my underwear and YOU CA... » | THREE WEEKS » | It's really really quiet where I work. I could wh... » | My new computer is coming! My new computer is comi... » | Clothes WHORE » | I just read that "Fastlane" won an Emmy back in 20... » | Rednecks are scary. » | I'm not an addict, It's cool » | What your man got to do with me? » | Another pic from London I came across in my email ... » 

8.18.2005 

A Trip to the Iowa State Fair


Balls!


Dirrty!

Yes - I'm a bit immature. But I had fun last night! I ate a corn dogs, sweet potato fries, ice cream and half a funnel cake. And apparently I've somehow turned into Colleen, because drinking the smallest bit of alcohol makes me unable to walk straight and also really tired.

They had a petting zoo with pretty cool animals, not just your standard sheep and goats. Kangaroos, zebras, a giant tortoise. But the best was this little water buffalo. He was all fuzzy - and he let me spike his hair into a mohawk! I just know all the other buffalo were jealous. I took a picture but it's all fuzzy and doesn't do it justice. poo.

Speaking of poo - as soon as I got home last night I took a shower because I smelled like petting zoo real bad.

10 Days!

Best regards from NY!
»

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates