« Home | Missouri Loves Company » | Happy Birthday to Me! » | I've always been a big fan of No Doubt. I didn't ... » | I've been kinda slacking at work lately - lots of ... » | A Trip to the Iowa State Fair » | I have black polka dots on my underwear and YOU CA... » | THREE WEEKS » | It's really really quiet where I work. I could wh... » | My new computer is coming! My new computer is comi... » | Clothes WHORE » 

9.07.2005 

My boyfriend can totally beat up your boyfriend

New highlight of the move down here.

Sunday night Greg told me he wanted to show me one of the best comedies ever. I thought he had just put in the tape of Monster Squad we had rented the night before but fell asleep watching. Nope. When the tape started and I saw it was a home video I knew almost immediately what it was. And when I saw a younger version of my boyfriend dressed in all black come out from behind a curtain, donning makeup and looking oh so tough - I knew I was right. He let me watch the tape of his old wrestling matches! It was hilarious. Since he was a "bad guy" he lost all but one of the matches, but it was still really fun to watch. He did some fun flips and crap off of the side of the ring. Occasionally he would pause the tape and give me back story or tell me why the upcoming move he was about do was hard or didn't work or whatever. It was awesome.

I'm so glad those days are behind him though.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates