« Home | A Trip to the Iowa State Fair » | I have black polka dots on my underwear and YOU CA... » | THREE WEEKS » | It's really really quiet where I work. I could wh... » | My new computer is coming! My new computer is comi... » | Clothes WHORE » | I just read that "Fastlane" won an Emmy back in 20... » | Rednecks are scary. » | I'm not an addict, It's cool » | What your man got to do with me? » 

8.19.2005 

I've been kinda slacking at work lately - lots of internet surfing. But it all works out, because I happened upon this photo.


So cute!

Holy crap Jack Osborne! I didn't watch "The Osbornes" very much, but whenever I did he seemed like such a douche bag. (I really can't believe I just typed "douche bag.") And maybe his personality is the same, but damn, boy looks good. And we all know I've been able to look past a-hole personalities for good looking boys (Uberhot account rep most notably).

That being said, I love my boyfriend and would not cheat on him with Jack Osbourne. (But I have been given permission to hook up with Topher Grace if the chance presented itself, so CALL ME TOPHER!)

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates