« Home | You are Goomba. » | Fun facts from the weekend! » | This how Greg and I decorate for ChristmasOur "Chr... » | Bundling up at the lighted Christmas Parade in Ft.... » | Kris Kross is on the radio right now at work. And ... » | Helloooo mini-vacation » | Saturday night Greg and I walked to our neighborho... » | Klassy » | So Halloween was kind of a bust. Greg planned on ... » | News Flash » 

12.29.2005 

Good tidings!

It's a very Merry Joss Whedon Christmas! Posted by Picasa

Hooray for Serenity and Firefly! I also got a Darla action figure and the Buffy musical CD. I'm keeping Joss Whedon fed I tell ya!

Greg made his own wrapping paper!  Posted by Picasa


 Posted by Picasa


My super cool Tshirt from Greg. I also got an oven mitt. Think he's trying to tell me something? Posted by Picasa


One of my super rad presents for Greg Posted by Picasa


I also got him tickets to see George Carlin in January. And Batman Uno.

Greg and I showing off our new Iowa State shirts. Greg needs to get in good with Dad. Maybe I do too? Posted by Picasa


Greg sets up his new action figure. Batman doesn't care whose birthday it is! Posted by Picasa


What a great holiday! Family, friends, Bennigans. Hope everyone else is enjoying their holiday season!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates