« Home | Saturday night Greg and I walked to our neighborho... » | Klassy » | So Halloween was kind of a bust. Greg planned on ... » | News Flash » | Reason #429 my boyfriend rules » | Clowns Are Scary » | Southeastern Iowans Unite! » | The internet came today!!It knocked on the door an... » | It's been years!My internet usage was being monito... » | The caption for this says it best, so I'm not even... » 

11.22.2005 

Helloooo mini-vacation

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving! I only have a day and a half of work left before I get to leave for 4 days! Since I've ventured into the "real world" I've always had to work the day after Thanksgiving, but this year I get to stay home and sit and eat and sleep....sigh....
Greg is nervous about meeting everyone, he feels like he needs to be entertaining -- I told him he just needs to be polite. And I told him if he starts feeling awkward he can whisper inappropriate jokes in my ear and I'll laugh at them.

Recently watched:
Unleashed
Urban Legens: Blood Mary
Alias Season 4 Discs 1-4
The Devil's Rejects
The first half of House of 1000 Corpes

VHS tapes bought for $2 at Hollywood Video:
The Running Man
Cruel Intentions 2
George of the Jungle
Adaptation
Hard Target

Guess which ones I wanted and which ones Greg wanted....

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates