« Home | Klassy » | So Halloween was kind of a bust. Greg planned on ... » | News Flash » | Reason #429 my boyfriend rules » | Clowns Are Scary » | Southeastern Iowans Unite! » | The internet came today!!It knocked on the door an... » | It's been years!My internet usage was being monito... » | The caption for this says it best, so I'm not even... » | My boyfriend can totally beat up your boyfriend » 

11.08.2005 

Saturday night Greg and I walked to our neighborhood Blockbuster to check out their latest selection of videos and see if anything peaked our interest. Usually if we don’t have something particular in mind, it’s not a very productive trip. He always suggests Ong-Bak: The Tai Warrior, while I’m pointing out Boogeyman. And there are always a couple of trips through the horror section because JUST MAYBE there’s something there that wasn’t there before. Saturday night, as I’m reading the back of the box for some mediocre movie most likely co-starring Selma Blair ( I swear she puts out 40 movies a year), I hear Greg giggling like he does sometimes over in the G section. (It took some self control to not type “G Spot”. You’re welcome). I walk over and join him. And there it is. Gary Busey is “The Gingerdead Man.” Holy cow. He is a crazed killer, who after being electrocuted on death row, comes back to life… as a gingerbread man. And not a Gary Busey sized gingerbread man, a regular sized gingerbread man. It was so bad (not that we expected comedic gold or anything). The tag line as “Evil never tasted so good” So ridiculous. Greg said it should have been called “Gary Busey needs more coke.”

In other news, I’m a Missourian! I’m a registered voter, have my driver’s license and my car as of today is titled and licensed in this state. Wahoo! I feel like I’ve actually moved here now. I considered getting personalized license plates that said BTVS 1. But I refrained myself. Even though I think it would have been pretty funny. And only the cool kids would get it.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates