« Home | So Halloween was kind of a bust. Greg planned on ... » | News Flash » | Reason #429 my boyfriend rules » | Clowns Are Scary » | Southeastern Iowans Unite! » | The internet came today!!It knocked on the door an... » | It's been years!My internet usage was being monito... » | The caption for this says it best, so I'm not even... » | My boyfriend can totally beat up your boyfriend » | Missouri Loves Company » 

11.04.2005 

Klassy

Last night my branch had a dinner to celebrate being #1 in the district last quarter (Something, by the way, I had NOTHING to do with since I started at the beginning of this quarter). We went to Tony's, this place downtown (I drove to downtown St. Louis all by myself for the first time - yippee!) that is the only 5 star resteraunt in Missouri. It... was... awesome. The food was amazing. I didn't think that I would like it that much, since I'm such a burgers and fries type of person. I had italian relish thingy, I think sea scallops, a trio of veals, chocolate chocolate torte with vanilla ice cream, and a lot of wine. Hoffman-Simon Piesporter Goldtropfchen to be exact. Now I know of a wine that I love love love. But, yeah, it was really fun. Good food - all fancified and such. I felt a little out of place, because I'm not fancy. I stole a bunch of bobby pins from the bathroom.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates