« Home | Bundling up at the lighted Christmas Parade in Ft.... » | Kris Kross is on the radio right now at work. And ... » | Helloooo mini-vacation » | Saturday night Greg and I walked to our neighborho... » | Klassy » | So Halloween was kind of a bust. Greg planned on ... » | News Flash » | Reason #429 my boyfriend rules » | Clowns Are Scary » | Southeastern Iowans Unite! » 

12.08.2005 

This how Greg and I decorate for Christmas


Our "Christmas Tree"


Little ornaments for our little tree!


We made our stockings pretty!!


How long do you think it will take for us to clean up our glitter mess?


Of course we have lights up... so what if they are our Halloween ( see also "Year Round") lights


My super cool Christmas wrapping paper

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates