« Home | Super Fun » | My boyfriend thinks he's so funny. A couple of wee... » | The weekend is finally here. The weekend that cau... » | Some days I really wish I still had that banjo... » | This is my life... » | Happy May 8th! » | I just read that Katharine is singing "Black Horse... » | So very very wrong. Check it out. » | Down the Rabbit Hole » | reason #42 my boyfriend amuses me » 

6.18.2006 

Spread the Word

June 23rd the fans of "Firefly" and "Serenity" are attempting something very silly, but if it actually works could be pretty damn cool. "Serenity" is one of my favorite movies and was able to made in large part to the fan base of "Firefly" (the television show on which it is based) rallying together. The fans of this world Joss created are crazy and have organized a world wide Serenity day. Forty four screens around the world will be showing "Serenity" the weekend of June 23rd. They also ask that we go buy the Serenity DVD that same day.

Who knows if this will prove to any sort of movie exec that this franchise has money-making potential? But if you don't already have a copy, or know someone who doesn't, go get this movie. If it works and they make a sequel or two - I will be really super happy. And even if it doesn't work, you should be really happy because Serenity is fucking awesome and you'll be able to enjoy it over and over again. And Captain Malcolm Reynolds is my hero. In tight pants.

This is very interesting site... » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates