« Home | My boyfriend thinks he's so funny. A couple of wee... » | The weekend is finally here. The weekend that cau... » | Some days I really wish I still had that banjo... » | This is my life... » | Happy May 8th! » | I just read that Katharine is singing "Black Horse... » | So very very wrong. Check it out. » | Down the Rabbit Hole » | reason #42 my boyfriend amuses me » | I forgot to post this back in February. This was ... » 

6.17.2006 

Super Fun

Greg and I found a website where you can build your own super hero.

Here's my bad ass Super Hero...


And Greg's...


And my super 80's chic...

What's up with your super hero and Greg's super hero looking a lot alike!?! Are you really the same super hero?? You have practically the same hair! and almost the same chest. Now that's just freaky. I guess there's a couple differences. He doesn't have that cool lightning. But having that crocodile is pretty rufus, too.

He has nun chucks too. But, yeah, we have the same hair.

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
Mature teacher redhead shaved pussy pic women Tenie shaved pussy

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates