« Home | a quick little update.... » | Cool = Greg's hours at work changed so he gets hom... » | I like crap. » | The Bad Touch » | Hitler or Slither?Take the quiz.p.s. Slither is o... » | So this chick calls me at work yesterday and is li... » | I think I'm turning Japanese.... » | A weekend at the Montrose Watermelon Festival » | These aren't up for any reason other than my mom t... » | Thanks Chadams » 

9.27.2006 

Funny and Funny.

Worst Fight Scene Ever


Godzilla does a mean Busta Rhymes


Also, Claymates scare me.

holy crap that was a gay fight scene! although the quick thinking of the girl with the broken arm slapping the towell around the guy with the knife was just genious. (yes i'm embarrased to say i watched well into 2 and 1/2 minutes)

UMMMM...BLOGGER?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates