« Home | He's a little bit goth » | Decisions, Decisions » | Why today kind of sucks.... » | Photo Burst » | I Was Made to Love You » | This urine is great! » | Since You've Been Gone » | The award for Best Dragon Sequence goes to.... » | This makes me want to have babies. » | S-M-R-T! » 

8.06.2008 

What's up Doc?

Lumbar Segmental Dysfunction
Pelvic Joint Dysfunction
Spasm - Paralumbard Masculature
Lumbosacral Sprain/Strain
Lumbar Sprain/Strain
Lumbar Neuritis
Space Occupying Lesion
Gluteus Maximus Strain

Or ya know...
My back doesn't feel well.

I like all the medical terms though cuz it makes it seem much worse than it really is. But, don't get me wrong, my back frakking hurts. Over the past week it has gotten better though. I don't almost fall down when I get up from my chair at work because pain is shooting all over the GD place anymore. Progress!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates