« Home | I HAVE A JOB! Cheers all around. So, I'm not goi... » | My goddamn rock solid ghetto shiznit name is Ass M... » | I leave town for two days and you watch everwood. ... » | "friends don't let friends watch everwood" right? ... » | I love graduation presents. Got my present from C... » | I had a dream that I moved to Portland and it real... » | Okay. Brace yourself. I cooked last night. I ... » | well boys and girls I'm now officially done with s... » | I'm taking a break from studying.... My brain can'... » | MISSING: My damn voice!!! Last heard: Thursday ni... » 

6.15.2003 

Hey Micki, guess who came into Hy-Vee today to see me? Travis! I was so excited but mad at the same time, because the other day he called me and I was so excited to hear from him because I wanted to ask him to get back with me, so I told him that I didnt want to do this anymore, and he was like, 'well, I just called to say that I left the movie over there. Bye'. So I was really upset for awhile, but he came in today and he said that when I had said that I didnt want to do this anymore he thought I meant I didnt want to talk to him anymore, but what I meant was that I wanted to be together again. So, we might get back together...who knows.

Some of those insult names are really bad! Mine wasnt too bad, it was Sissychomper Slutmonkey. But Travis' was something that I shouldn't even type.

Anyway, good luck tomorrow! I'm sure you'll do fine. I'm so excited for you! love you.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates