« Home | Hey Micki, guess who came into Hy-Vee today to see... » | I HAVE A JOB! Cheers all around. So, I'm not goi... » | My goddamn rock solid ghetto shiznit name is Ass M... » | I leave town for two days and you watch everwood. ... » | "friends don't let friends watch everwood" right? ... » | I love graduation presents. Got my present from C... » | I had a dream that I moved to Portland and it real... » | Okay. Brace yourself. I cooked last night. I ... » | well boys and girls I'm now officially done with s... » | I'm taking a break from studying.... My brain can'... » 

6.19.2003 

I started my job and the most exciting thing is that my department is called SDC. Which is so close to SD-6 (just like ALIAS!!) AND there are different department numbers so I could actually be in department SD6. That would be coolest thing ever. More news later when I actually have time to blog.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates