« Home | I started my job and the most exciting thing is th... » | Hey Micki, guess who came into Hy-Vee today to see... » | I HAVE A JOB! Cheers all around. So, I'm not goi... » | My goddamn rock solid ghetto shiznit name is Ass M... » | I leave town for two days and you watch everwood. ... » | "friends don't let friends watch everwood" right? ... » | I love graduation presents. Got my present from C... » | I had a dream that I moved to Portland and it real... » | Okay. Brace yourself. I cooked last night. I ... » | well boys and girls I'm now officially done with s... » 

6.24.2003 

michelob...
hope the new apt is treating you well. our apt is hotter than a frickin' deep fat fryer (and with the love handles i'm sporting nowadays, i'm starting to worry that my metaphor is a little too accurate). at any rate, have a good first week in the new place. our place is lonely without ya.

oh. and on a moving related note, you did take the wrong silverware. (which i'm afraid just goes to show how very little you actually cooked or ate anything during your stint at 720 e. market.) and, sorry to suck, but i like mine. could you bring it back this weekend when you return for more stuff? thanks, dude.

yours in apartment sharing,
colleen

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates