« Home | I have a new best friend: The Band Saw. OH MY GOD... » | Yesterday I almost had a nervous breakdown. I was... » | MANDATORY OVERTIME!!!! yeah. ponder that..... » | Let's all give a big hand to Matthew..... I would ... » | Hey everybody, my name is Matthew Nelson. I'm Mich... » | icky icky icky. leaving for work today, the guy in... » | I need to vent. I hate stupid boys and they're s... » | Super Awesome Thing That Happened Today: On my wa... » | Everyone needs to go to Colleen's blog and vote, l... » | YIPPEE. who wants to go see blink-182 and no doubt... » 

3.22.2004 

New addition to the short list of "Movies that scared the crap out of me":
Dawn of the Dead

I went to see this movie Friday night. When I got home I kept imagining a little zombie girl in my doorway. It was really bad. And whenever I'm driving, I keep thinking some zombie will try to get in my car. I really super enjoyed the movie. I even screamed at one point (which was really embarrassing). I screamed, which startled Steve and then he screamed a little at my screaming (which was really funny). So, yeah, I recommend the movie if you don't mind the bloody stuff. And it has Sarah Polley! That's the best part!

I also saw a production of "Love's Labour's Lost" that really should have been called "Shakespeare on Wheels with really crazy Costumes." The clown was funny. He's my new college theatre major in a clown outfit boyfriend.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates