« Home | Money spent last night: $150.00 plus. Things boug... » | So I think I'm over the whole incurable diseases k... » | I wish incurable diseases to the account rep. » | Names that have been suggested for the guinea pig:... » | I've decided that I'm going to buy a guinea pig. ... » | Fabulouso weekend: Friday: Took the day off of w... » | I decided to go the Lost Prophets concert at the l... » | The play is finito. WOOHOO! But at the same, aww... » | I went out for drinks with the account rep from wo... » | It took me 35 minutes to get to work today. The ... » 

6.21.2004 

I was given the disturbing news this weekend that my plan to marry into money probably won't work. To do this I would have to get married in at least the next couple years to a much older man. (I was told 47 is the youngest I could go) I was told over dinner Saturday night that younger rich men aren't looking to get married. And the older men that are rich are looking for the "convertible", not the "classic car." So I can't wait til I'm 35 to get married if I really want to marry into money. After much discussion it was decided that the best plan is as follows:

1. Have a good lawyer friend (in a year, Jeff will fill that position nicely)
2. Have said friend tell me which clients have either a) no prenup or b) prenup with an infidelity clause.
3. Lure this client into bed.
4. Webcam.
5. Blackmail = Salary.

In other news, I burnt my forehead at an I-Cubs game yesterday and I'm really worried that I'll be Peely McNasty at the wedding on Saturday. Fabulous.

TAKING A WEEK OFF WORK! WOOHOOOOOOO!

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates