« Home | I wish incurable diseases to the account rep. » | Names that have been suggested for the guinea pig:... » | I've decided that I'm going to buy a guinea pig. ... » | Fabulouso weekend: Friday: Took the day off of w... » | I decided to go the Lost Prophets concert at the l... » | The play is finito. WOOHOO! But at the same, aww... » | I went out for drinks with the account rep from wo... » | It took me 35 minutes to get to work today. The ... » | So one of my props people didn't show up for the p... » | Helloooooo all. It's been a while. Update:Work su... » 

6.14.2004 

So I think I'm over the whole incurable diseases kick. I do kinda wish he'd get hit by a car though. A small car.
Overtime is back on at work. They're "recommending" 12 hours a week. Basically, we need to work overtime so we can for sure meet our goal otherwise people are getting canned. That's my prediction at least.
My life has been so ridiculously boring lately. Yesterday I spent most of the day in bed. Got up at 2:30, took a nap around 6. Now that's mostly because I didn't get to bed until 5 or so the night(morning) before. But still. I felt like a disgusting blob.
I'm thinking of turning my bathroom into a darkroom.

Keep up the good work »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates