« Home | I decided to go the Lost Prophets concert at the l... » | The play is finito. WOOHOO! But at the same, aww... » | I went out for drinks with the account rep from wo... » | It took me 35 minutes to get to work today. The ... » | So one of my props people didn't show up for the p... » | Helloooooo all. It's been a while. Update:Work su... » | Hi Micki. I just wanted to let you know that Mom g... » | Hi dad. I'm going to KC today and be back tomorrow... » | Last night I saw one of the best "so bad it's good... » | New addition to the short list of "Movies that sca... » 

5.10.2004 

Fabulouso weekend:

Friday: Took the day off of work. Woke up at 10:30 am. Ate ice cream out of carton. Watched Alias DVD. Took a nap.
Friday night: Drove to see Colleen. Ate mexican. Drank margarita. Got tipsy. Watched the Olsen Twins on the big screen. (They are so pretty!)
Saturday: Village Inn followed by Vodka Cranberries. Watched two REALLY bad movies. Not even "so good it's bad", just BAD.
Sunday: Wendy's, Kill Bill, and Gilmore Girls. Back in Des Moines, Fazzoli's, Adult Swim and Perkins at 11:30 at night.

Coming into work was really super hard. It's been pretty dead though. Our phones actually weren't working this morning so I didn't have to deal with anyone calling...awesome.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates