« Home | So one of my props people didn't show up for the p... » | Helloooooo all. It's been a while. Update:Work su... » | Hi Micki. I just wanted to let you know that Mom g... » | Hi dad. I'm going to KC today and be back tomorrow... » | Last night I saw one of the best "so bad it's good... » | New addition to the short list of "Movies that sca... » | I have a new best friend: The Band Saw. OH MY GOD... » | Yesterday I almost had a nervous breakdown. I was... » | MANDATORY OVERTIME!!!! yeah. ponder that..... » | Let's all give a big hand to Matthew..... I would ... » 

4.19.2004 

It took me 35 minutes to get to work today.

The route I normally take has a detour due to construction, so I thought "well, I'll take 235 instead"
Oh, 235 has construction almost the entire way from West Des Moines to downtown causing three lanes of traffic to be decreased to one?
Oh, well I'll take Grand Avenue instead...
Right....Grand takes me straight to Fluer which also has construction....only one lane?... damn.
Okay....Ashworth then...oh wait, Ashworth BLOWS and has random construction all the time. Great.

Any route I take = construction.

I listened to my coworkers John Mayer CD twice today. What the hell.

I'm also totally crushing, to the point of distraction, the account rep I posted about below. HE MUST BE MINE!

Big yay to Coley on her solo at Swing Show. So proud! :)

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates