« Home | I've decided that I'm going to buy a guinea pig. ... » | Fabulouso weekend: Friday: Took the day off of w... » | I decided to go the Lost Prophets concert at the l... » | The play is finito. WOOHOO! But at the same, aww... » | I went out for drinks with the account rep from wo... » | It took me 35 minutes to get to work today. The ... » | So one of my props people didn't show up for the p... » | Helloooooo all. It's been a while. Update:Work su... » | Hi Micki. I just wanted to let you know that Mom g... » | Hi dad. I'm going to KC today and be back tomorrow... » 

6.02.2004 

Names that have been suggested for the guinea pig:
Petina
Guaranteed Sadness
C.C.
Eternal Happiness
Stella the bitch

Name I'm going with:
Chicken

My pig is crazy. She jumps around like a bucking bronco and runs laps around her cage. In the middle of the night. When I'm trying to sleep.

I got bored on Monday and dyed my hair. Red streaks. We're talking RED. I kinda look like I should be a top secret CIA operative. Awesome.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates