« Home | So I think I'm over the whole incurable diseases k... » | I wish incurable diseases to the account rep. » | Names that have been suggested for the guinea pig:... » | I've decided that I'm going to buy a guinea pig. ... » | Fabulouso weekend: Friday: Took the day off of w... » | I decided to go the Lost Prophets concert at the l... » | The play is finito. WOOHOO! But at the same, aww... » | I went out for drinks with the account rep from wo... » | It took me 35 minutes to get to work today. The ... » | So one of my props people didn't show up for the p... » 

6.17.2004 

Money spent last night: $150.00 plus.

Things bought:
At Kohls:
Smokin' hot dress for the wedding next weekend. I'm hoping to pick me up some hot Texas cowboy. (not the football player type)
Lots and lots of underwear and bras.
Earrings. (sidenote: I dont wear earrings)

At Home Depot:
Aaron and Carrie's wedding present. Home Depot is the least romantic place to buy a wedding present, but it's the only store they are registered at that I have access to. I bought the thing with the funniest name on their list.

Target:
I searched for a camoflauge skirt. I don't know what my obsession is with having one right now. But I will not stop until I find one. That fits. And isn't super short. I didn't find one so I opted to buy Season 5 of Buffy instead (finally!). I watched the 1st two episodes last night. I will be in front of my TV every night for the next few days I'm sure. I've only seen a handful of Season 5 episodes, and I always thought they made it sound like Dawn had lived with her dad all these years and that's why we had never seen her previous to this season. I like my way better.

In work related news, they're going to start listening to our phone conversations. I WORK AT A CALL CENTER! GAH! I had a little training session thingy today on it. They'll record our conversations and our computer at the same time so they can see what screens we go to during the conversation. Found out that when we hit the mute button, the person listening to the recording will still be able to hear what we say (even though the person we're talking to can't). Which is scary. And funny. And since they are monitering our computer, I won't be able to email my friends here anymore and bad mouth the hmcs while I'm talking to them on the phone. Work will be so boring.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates