« Home | It took me 35 minutes to get to work today. The ... » | So one of my props people didn't show up for the p... » | Helloooooo all. It's been a while. Update:Work su... » | Hi Micki. I just wanted to let you know that Mom g... » | Hi dad. I'm going to KC today and be back tomorrow... » | Last night I saw one of the best "so bad it's good... » | New addition to the short list of "Movies that sca... » | I have a new best friend: The Band Saw. OH MY GOD... » | Yesterday I almost had a nervous breakdown. I was... » | MANDATORY OVERTIME!!!! yeah. ponder that..... » 

4.23.2004 

I went out for drinks with the account rep from work last night. ( eeeeeee!!! )

I told him about Colleen and I making the fort in the living room during Christmas break last year. About how we watched Buffy, played SNES, and slept in the fort. After that story he told me I was the hottest girl ever. :)
This could be promising.... but even if it leads no where, he's uber-hot and I can handle only have gone on a couple dates with an uber-hot guy.

In other news, the Lost Friggin' Prophets are playing in IC and I'm not going to be there. I'm not going to be able to get off of work, so Monday night I will be the worst mood ever thinking about how I should be jumping up and down all sweaty singing along to "Last Train Home." Grrr.

This is the last weekend for the play. Thank God.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates