« Home | Helloooooo all. It's been a while. Update:Work su... » | Hi Micki. I just wanted to let you know that Mom g... » | Hi dad. I'm going to KC today and be back tomorrow... » | Last night I saw one of the best "so bad it's good... » | New addition to the short list of "Movies that sca... » | I have a new best friend: The Band Saw. OH MY GOD... » | Yesterday I almost had a nervous breakdown. I was... » | MANDATORY OVERTIME!!!! yeah. ponder that..... » | Let's all give a big hand to Matthew..... I would ... » | Hey everybody, my name is Matthew Nelson. I'm Mich... » 

4.10.2004 

So one of my props people didn't show up for the play today. I had to run props stage right, plus do all the crap I normally have to do stage left. IT WAS FUN! (that was my sarcastic voice...although, it actually was kinda fun)

Highlight of my day thus far: One of the crew members has a crush on me. The best part...he's ALMOST 18. Hee!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates