« Home | I was given the disturbing news this weekend that ... » | Money spent last night: $150.00 plus. Things boug... » | So I think I'm over the whole incurable diseases k... » | I wish incurable diseases to the account rep. » | Names that have been suggested for the guinea pig:... » | I've decided that I'm going to buy a guinea pig. ... » | Fabulouso weekend: Friday: Took the day off of w... » | I decided to go the Lost Prophets concert at the l... » | The play is finito. WOOHOO! But at the same, aww... » | I went out for drinks with the account rep from wo... » 

6.30.2004 

Shimmy Shimmy Coco Pop

As much as I enjoyed my away time from work, it feels really good to be home. Sleeping in my own bed on Monday was heaven. And I don't even like my bed that much.
Texas was great. The wedding was so pretty and wonderful (and short!) I cried because I'm a sap. (just a little though) At the reception I ate zucchini (!) and learned how to shimmy from my grandmother.
I also went shopping while down in Texas. I got two new pairs of shoes, a camoflauge skirt (yay!), Buffy Season 6, and two books. ("Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs" is seriously funny.) I finished Season 5 of Buffy last night (and I cried when Buffy died, because I'm a dork) and started Season 6 tonight. It's funny that Buffy's hair got longer and browner after she died.
Tomorrow night's goal: Attempt to clean my apartment. Seriously disturbing.

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Laptops software

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates