« Home | Hi Micki. I just wanted to let you know that Mom g... » | Hi dad. I'm going to KC today and be back tomorrow... » | Last night I saw one of the best "so bad it's good... » | New addition to the short list of "Movies that sca... » | I have a new best friend: The Band Saw. OH MY GOD... » | Yesterday I almost had a nervous breakdown. I was... » | MANDATORY OVERTIME!!!! yeah. ponder that..... » | Let's all give a big hand to Matthew..... I would ... » | Hey everybody, my name is Matthew Nelson. I'm Mich... » | icky icky icky. leaving for work today, the guy in... » 

4.09.2004 

Helloooooo all.
It's been a while.

Update:
Work sucks.
Playhouse sucks.
Love life sucks.
I'm getting fat.

There we go!

Ok, in actuality...
Work kinda does suck. I'm working hella hours. The total this week: 61.50 hours. And I could conceivably still come in for a couple hours tomorrow.

Playhouse is sucking less. Last week we had tech rehearsal all week, so that did suck. We've gone over budget, so I'm spending money on our props now. Damn dry ice.

Love life is interesting.
I have some new obsessions.
1. a senior in highschool who plays the gaurd at the Emerald City gates. He reminds of a guy I would have dated in highschool (ie. nerd)
2. the new admin asst at work. I kinda fell in love with him as soon as I saw him. Thick-rimmed glasses. nuff said.
3. one of the account reps at work. We moved desks (again) and I got his old desk. There was a Victoria's Secret catalog in the bottom drawer when I moved in, so I emailed him to give him a hard time. Since then we've continued emailing eachother on random subjects including books, music, pet peeves, my "I heart shy boys" t-shirt, and our laziness. So, those have been fun.

I'm getting fat. I eat crap.

cool news: One of the HMC's I work for from Chicago sent me two bags of chocolate in the mail. He loves me big!

And I'm spent!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates