« Home | hee. hee. hee.  » | Sharing is Caring » | Titanium Vs. Silver » | Shimmy Shimmy Coco Pop » | I was given the disturbing news this weekend that ... » | Money spent last night: $150.00 plus. Things boug... » | So I think I'm over the whole incurable diseases k... » | I wish incurable diseases to the account rep. » | Names that have been suggested for the guinea pig:... » | I've decided that I'm going to buy a guinea pig. ... » 

7.07.2004 

Hope everyone had a good 4th...

My 3-day weekend was very decent, got to see all the fam. Dad and I went out Saturday night, good ol' fashioned father-daughter bonding over Bud Light. We came home and decided to make eggs ( I ate mine with ice cream -- an act that prompted my father to ask if I was pregnant -- "No I'm just drunk and really hungry.") Sunday was the yearly 4th of July party, watching fireworks over the Mississippi. They do the thing where the music is timed with the fireworks (patriotic music such as "God Bless the USA" etc.) This year though they got jiggy wit it and set off fireworks to such classics as "Hey Ya" and "Bring me to Life." Call me an old fuddy duddy, but no thanks.

I got a Happy Meal yesterday with a Barbie toy (I really wanted the Tony Hawk toy, but since I'm a girl they gave me Barbie). She's "Beach Barbie" with blonde hair, white tank and shorts, and these horrid purple sandal things. I decided to make her cool looking...so I gave her red, blue and purple streaks, wrote "PUNK" on her t-shirt, gave her serious black eyeliner, colored her shoes and legs to make it look like she has knee-high boots on, and gave her black and blue bracelets. Now she kinda looks like a gothic hooker.

Spiderman-2 is totally rad.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates