« Home | Shimmy Shimmy Coco Pop » | I was given the disturbing news this weekend that ... » | Money spent last night: $150.00 plus. Things boug... » | So I think I'm over the whole incurable diseases k... » | I wish incurable diseases to the account rep. » | Names that have been suggested for the guinea pig:... » | I've decided that I'm going to buy a guinea pig. ... » | Fabulouso weekend: Friday: Took the day off of w... » | I decided to go the Lost Prophets concert at the l... » | The play is finito. WOOHOO! But at the same, aww... » 

7.02.2004 

Titanium Vs. Silver

I had a dream last night that one of our team underwriters fowarded an email joke to our entire site, because he thought it was just the funniest thing ever. Everyone in our team meeting was laughing so hard after reading the joke, their eyes were watering. The punchline basically boiled down to someone not knowing the difference between titanium and silver. I don't get it.
Does this mean something??

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates