« Home | Greenlee Smythe DuPres Guiney? » | Hope everyone had a good 4th... My 3-day weekend ... » | hee. hee. hee.  » | Sharing is Caring » | Titanium Vs. Silver » | Shimmy Shimmy Coco Pop » | I was given the disturbing news this weekend that ... » | Money spent last night: $150.00 plus. Things boug... » | So I think I'm over the whole incurable diseases k... » | I wish incurable diseases to the account rep. » 

7.14.2004 

...like a fox!

I'm.
So.
Frickin.
Bored.

I just want to go home and watch "Angel." I borrowed Season One from "uberhot account rep" and got through it in a little less than a week (I had already seen a few episodes though, so I skipped those). I got Season Two on Monday and I think it's already MUCH better than Season One. I'm hoping to get through Season Three before he leaves (last I heard he's leaving at the end of the month, so wish me luck). I'm still in awe of Brian's "Weekend-o-Angel" where he bought and watched all three Seasons within 3 or so days. Apparently he had a boring weekend. (And I ask "Where was I?")

My new nickname is Trucker Harvey. No reason. It just is. Learn it, love it, live it.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates