« Home | what the....? » | where the playas play » | I'm totally crushin' on you.... » | ...like a fox! » | Greenlee Smythe DuPres Guiney? » | Hope everyone had a good 4th... My 3-day weekend ... » | hee. hee. hee.  » | Sharing is Caring » | Titanium Vs. Silver » | Shimmy Shimmy Coco Pop » 

8.06.2004 

here comes the seether.

highlight of my day:

We have sales partners visiting today and I, of course, think that one of them is the sexiest older man EVER. He started signing Veruca Salt at lunch today. Hee.

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates