« Home | ...like a fox! » | Greenlee Smythe DuPres Guiney? » | Hope everyone had a good 4th... My 3-day weekend ... » | hee. hee. hee.  » | Sharing is Caring » | Titanium Vs. Silver » | Shimmy Shimmy Coco Pop » | I was given the disturbing news this weekend that ... » | Money spent last night: $150.00 plus. Things boug... » | So I think I'm over the whole incurable diseases k... » 

7.19.2004 

I'm totally crushin' on you....

With Season Two of Angel now under my belt, I can't help but realize that I just don't care about what happens to the characters on the show.  I'm seriously in love with Christian Kane and with his exit, watching the show just isn't as exciting.  I watched Season Two like I watched Season Six of Buffy, four episodes a day.  I couldn't wait to get the next episode to see what would happen.  But after Lindsay left Wolfram and Hart, I didn't really care how the season ended.  (Even though seeing Cordy as a princess was quite fun to watch).  Maybe I'll get out of this funk, maybe with Season Three they'll be something else to keep my mind off of Lindsay.  It's also all so weird watching old episodes knowing how it all ends. 
 
Got my hair cut.  Super cute.  Dyed it back to black.  I've already got lots of "You're so cute!"  Yes, I know, thank you. 
 
I leave for Florida on Friday.  I'm hoping that I don't look too pasty amongst all the tan bodies.  Okay, so I'm going to look pasty, but hopefully not so much that everyone points and laughs.  Maybe just pointing?  
 

Best regards from NY!
»

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates