« Home | here comes the seether. » | what the....? » | where the playas play » | I'm totally crushin' on you.... » | ...like a fox! » | Greenlee Smythe DuPres Guiney? » | Hope everyone had a good 4th... My 3-day weekend ... » | hee. hee. hee.  » | Sharing is Caring » | Titanium Vs. Silver » 

8.11.2004 

super fun weekend spent in minneapolis.

went shopping.
bought things. -- shoes, sweaters, pants, and a really rad red cowboy hat for 7 bucks.
dyed hair black (again).
had conversations about grain silos.
got drunk off one drink.
ate shrimp ( a first for me ).
did something else (not telling until I see Mom and the kids on Friday).

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates