« Home | Mmmmm.... » | super fun weekend spent in minneapolis. went shop... » | here comes the seether. » | what the....? » | where the playas play » | I'm totally crushin' on you.... » | ...like a fox! » | Greenlee Smythe DuPres Guiney? » | Hope everyone had a good 4th... My 3-day weekend ... » | hee. hee. hee.  » 

8.24.2004 

Yes, I am a dork.


Hey Look! Posted by Hello

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
As a present to myself, I decided to get a new phone. (as seen above) It's so much fun to take pictures of myself, Chicken, and the Buffy action figures. Oh what a sad life I lead.

I had such a good day today. I've been giddy all day, acting like I'm turning 13 instead of 23. My co-workers bought me a cake and we went to Bennigans for lunch (mmmm Turkey O'Toole). Amy and I went to see Garden State tonight. (so.amazing.) Very good Bday. Friday is the "fun" night. Bunch of us from work going out for some good ol' fashioned no good fun. :) Looking forward.

Dave tought me how to drive stick last Friday (dirrty!) I only killed the engine once -- not bad! I don't really see myself ever attempting it again. Too much thinking. And how could I eat in the car if all my hands are occupied?

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates