« Home | Why yes, I have been drinking, thank you for asking. » | I've discovered pure joy. » | Everyone loves bikini glasses!  » | shut UP! » | Blog, like you've never blogged before! » | Yes, I am a dork. » | Mmmmm.... » | super fun weekend spent in minneapolis. went shop... » | here comes the seether. » | what the....? » 

10.09.2004 

And I didn't even get shot!

ah, vacation. I loved my week off, but I'll admit it's nice to be back in my familiar and quiet surroundings. I missed Chicken, and according to her note she wrote to me, (which was written in Amy's handwriting, oddly enough) she missed me too.

I had a great time visiting Kate (which is what I've decided to call Katy now). We went out, went shopping, and gabbed like girls. I miss my girl friends from school. I also got to visit the sales partners office downtown and in Park Ridge. The week was actually very interesting regarding work, but I'm going to hold off on commenting until I know what's going on. (I've been talking too much about it anyway, and I'm going to jinx myself) We'll just say that everyone (in the Chicago offices at least) loves me and wouldn't mind me getting a different, better job within my site. :)

I went out for margaritas with one of our processors in Park Ridge at 3pm on Thursday. Awesome.

I also saw uber-hot account rep. He is still uber-hot. He is also still an ass. Diseases were wished upon him. A lot. But then he gave me some of his fries at dinner, and I felt a little better.


oh rufus. Posted by Hello

Rufus was fabulous. I love him. Even when he messes up and has to start a song over.
Colleen and I were so pathetic in Iowa City. We couldn't remember the names of the buildings on campus. I kept wanting to call the Pentacrest, the Pentagon. I also forgot the name of Burlington Street. How sad. At least I didn't forget Market Street, where my apartment was for 2 years, Colleen!

Other fun notes:
Mondo's Downtown is now called "Bonehead's". Awesome.
I watched 6 1/2 episodes of Queer As Folk today. ( I fell asleep during the last one...)
I'm addicted to shopping. I'm seriously scared about it.
The Avenue Q soundtrack is brilliant.
I'm tired and going to bed at 10:30ish on a Saturday night. Shut up.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates