« Home | I've discovered pure joy. » | Everyone loves bikini glasses!  » | shut UP! » | Blog, like you've never blogged before! » | Yes, I am a dork. » | Mmmmm.... » | super fun weekend spent in minneapolis. went shop... » | here comes the seether. » | what the....? » | where the playas play » 

9.21.2004 

Why yes, I have been drinking, thank you for asking.


Micki and Ryan at Rodeo. (Ryan is sporting the rad red cowboy hat).  Posted by Hello

This is very interesting site... » » »

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates