« Home | My boyfriend can totally beat up your boyfriend » | Missouri Loves Company » | Happy Birthday to Me! » | I've always been a big fan of No Doubt. I didn't ... » | I've been kinda slacking at work lately - lots of ... » | A Trip to the Iowa State Fair » | I have black polka dots on my underwear and YOU CA... » | THREE WEEKS » | It's really really quiet where I work. I could wh... » | My new computer is coming! My new computer is comi... » 

9.12.2005 

The caption for this says it best, so I'm not even going to try and out-do it.

Greg and I went back to Fort Madison for the Rodeo this weekend, a first for him. Saturday was a really long day. We didn't get into FM until really late (early) Saturday morning. Then we got up early (for us) to go to the parade - hooray marching bands! - so we were pretty tired and fussy all day. And then Iowa got beat by Iowa State which did not help the fussy mood. But the Rodeo was fun, lots of drinking. I didn't realize how much I had drank until we got home and I almost fell into the bathtub.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates