« Home | The caption for this says it best, so I'm not even... » | My boyfriend can totally beat up your boyfriend » | Missouri Loves Company » | Happy Birthday to Me! » | I've always been a big fan of No Doubt. I didn't ... » | I've been kinda slacking at work lately - lots of ... » | A Trip to the Iowa State Fair » | I have black polka dots on my underwear and YOU CA... » | THREE WEEKS » | It's really really quiet where I work. I could wh... » 

9.30.2005 

It's been years!

My internet usage was being monitored at my craptastic part time job, so I couldn't post. (We haven't gotten internet hooked up in the apartment yet - it should be ready next Thursday - wahoo!) But today is my last day at this job, so let the surfing commence! I'm not starting the new (fabulous) job until October 10th either - hooray for week long slackage.

Nothing too exciting is going on in these parts. Still happy with the move. Still haven't gotten MO license plates yet - it's the biggest hassle ever. There is a list of like 10 things I need to get them. It's crazy. Frickin Missouri.

I got through Season 1 DVD of Lost. Very impressed. Love the Sci-Fi/Mystery element. LOVE Sawyer. Do not love Jack.

Serenity opens this weekend. GO SUPPORT JOSS WHEDON NOW! I am. :)

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates