« Home | The internet came today!!It knocked on the door an... » | It's been years!My internet usage was being monito... » | The caption for this says it best, so I'm not even... » | My boyfriend can totally beat up your boyfriend » | Missouri Loves Company » | Happy Birthday to Me! » | I've always been a big fan of No Doubt. I didn't ... » | I've been kinda slacking at work lately - lots of ... » | A Trip to the Iowa State Fair » | I have black polka dots on my underwear and YOU CA... » 

10.10.2005 

Southeastern Iowans Unite!

I started my new job today. Hooray! I think I'm really going to like it once I start doing work (today was mostly just filling out paperwork, getting my computer set up, etc.)

There are 5 other people in the office and they are all real cool and young. I would guess that none of them are over 30. I know that my boss is 27, because his birthday was today. AND one of my coworkers is from Ft. Madison and another is from Farmington. And another went to school at St. Ambrose in Davenport. Crazy! The guy from Farmington knows a bunch of guys I went to highschool with too. It's so cool!

But after spending all last week on vacation, I'm tired. So it's 6:22 and I'm going to bed.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates