« Home | Clowns Are Scary » | Southeastern Iowans Unite! » | The internet came today!!It knocked on the door an... » | It's been years!My internet usage was being monito... » | The caption for this says it best, so I'm not even... » | My boyfriend can totally beat up your boyfriend » | Missouri Loves Company » | Happy Birthday to Me! » | I've always been a big fan of No Doubt. I didn't ... » | I've been kinda slacking at work lately - lots of ... » 

10.22.2005 

Reason #429 my boyfriend rules

Recent Text Messages Received:

Fr: Greg
Received Oct 20
3:47pm
I think I'm gonna to pursue a career in the Christian rap industry...

3:52pm
YO, You can find me in the pews, I make sure they get good use, and even though they killed Jesus I still forgive the Jews!

4:33pm
I'm prayin so much, youth groups are like, Greg you're loco, when the plan is ta put da church game in a chokehold...

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates