« Home | Well, poo. » | Last night I went into the bathroom to take a show... » | Reason # 762 I adore my boyfriend » | Good tidings! » | You are Goomba. » | Fun facts from the weekend! » | This how Greg and I decorate for ChristmasOur "Chr... » | Bundling up at the lighted Christmas Parade in Ft.... » | Kris Kross is on the radio right now at work. And ... » | Helloooo mini-vacation » 

1.23.2006 

Hello Gorgeous!



I bought a new car! It's a 2006 Toyota Matrix and it's fabulous! So imagine the car above, but black. And it's mine! I'll post pictures of my actual car later, but we went to Iowa this weekend so it's really dirty. Which stinks since I've had it a total of 3 days. Yahoo for new cars! I have to think of a name for it now. Hmmmmmmm

This is very interesting site...
»

This is very interesting site...
»

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates