« Home | Good tidings! » | You are Goomba. » | Fun facts from the weekend! » | This how Greg and I decorate for ChristmasOur "Chr... » | Bundling up at the lighted Christmas Parade in Ft.... » | Kris Kross is on the radio right now at work. And ... » | Helloooo mini-vacation » | Saturday night Greg and I walked to our neighborho... » | Klassy » | So Halloween was kind of a bust. Greg planned on ... » 

1.04.2006 

Reason # 762 I adore my boyfriend

He surprised me at work on Friday with a bundle of flowers and a box of Cheese-Its. Taco flavored. No reason. He just loves me.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates