« Home | Last night I went into the bathroom to take a show... » | Reason # 762 I adore my boyfriend » | Good tidings! » | You are Goomba. » | Fun facts from the weekend! » | This how Greg and I decorate for ChristmasOur "Chr... » | Bundling up at the lighted Christmas Parade in Ft.... » | Kris Kross is on the radio right now at work. And ... » | Helloooo mini-vacation » | Saturday night Greg and I walked to our neighborho... » 

1.18.2006 

Well, poo.

Greg's Christmas present, the George Carlin show originally scheduled for this Sunday, has been postponed until April 20th. It seems George had some heart work done over Christmas break, because he's very old. So cross your fingers the guy doesn't croak before April 20th. Man, that would really suck. You know what else sucks? Since the show is postponed, I called to cancel the hotel reservation and their cancellation fee is the amount of my reservation. I would get no refund at all. Thanks Travelocity! So Greg and I are still going to Iowa City this weekend to visit Coley. Which is cool, but I'm bitter about the whole cancellation fee thing.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates