« Home | Our hotel Ballys with the Paris in the background.... » | A breif breakdown of things on my mind lately. » | Soft Rock radio must die. I just hummed along with... » | Hello Gorgeous! » | Well, poo. » | Last night I went into the bathroom to take a show... » | Reason # 762 I adore my boyfriend » | Good tidings! » | You are Goomba. » | Fun facts from the weekend! » 

2.20.2006 

Lazy Sunday

Yesterday, Greg and I had talked about cleaning the apartment. Our butts were glued to the couch for about 8 or 9 hours straight. Then we went to Wal-Mart bought a couple movies, including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. We then came home, "cooked" a frozen pizza, watched tv, staying on the couch again for another 3 or so hours. It was awesome.

Greg brought this story from The Smoking Gun to my attention tonight. It's crazy! I told him if he ever had enough time, energy, and creativity to write up his own "contract of marriage" I'd be so impressed I may actually sign it. Not if it was anything like this one, though. Crazy.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates