« Home | A breif breakdown of things on my mind lately. » | Soft Rock radio must die. I just hummed along with... » | Hello Gorgeous! » | Well, poo. » | Last night I went into the bathroom to take a show... » | Reason # 762 I adore my boyfriend » | Good tidings! » | You are Goomba. » | Fun facts from the weekend! » | This how Greg and I decorate for ChristmasOur "Chr... » 

2.19.2006 

Our hotel Ballys with the Paris in the background. Posted by Picasa


Michele models the latest fashions available at the Secret Garden gift shop. Posted by Picasa


I strike a pose with Siegfried and Roy Posted by Picasa


Me and my friend Sarah pose in front of the fountain at Paris Posted by Picasa


I'm pretending this camel at the Luxor gift shop is Greg. Posted by Picasa


The "Lord of the Rings Dog" I got from Pink's Hotdogs.( It's barbeque sauce and onion rings on the hotdog.) Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates